What It Does
When our skin looks and feels good, we feel good.
Regardless of skin type or age, we all want to put our best face forward as we step out into the world each day. The Revitalizing Facial Cleanser by Signature Skin is scientifically formulated to do just that. It works on all skin types, even those prone to acne or with sensitive skin.
When you use the Revitalizing Facial Cleanser daily, your skin feels clean, healthy and supple. Blemishes are eliminated and your complexion is clear and smooth.
118ml / 4.0 fl oz
- Helps skin become clean, clear, and free of blemishes and oil with its time-released, powerful cleansing agents.
- Glycolic acid, a natural derivative of sugar cane, exfoliates skin, reduces the signs of aging, and provides an even, smooth complexion.
- Red algae extract derived from seaweed is a rich source of trace minerals, sugars, and amino acids containing natural skin anti-oxidants and nutrients.
- Moisturizes, smooths, and protects by using pure, active ingredients derived from marine botanicals and sugar cane.
- Treats the signs of aging without irritating the skin.
- Creates healthy and supple skin with increased collagen production.
- Improves the complexion of acne prone skin with natural, antibacterial agents.
- Dissolves dead skin cells that can block pores and cause blackheads.
- Restores skin’s natural PH levels giving it a fresh and healthy glow.
Apply a thin layer to dry skin. Do not use soap. Apply at least twice daily; morning and night.
- Sensitive skin: 1 minute to penetrate, rinse with water.
- Normal skin: 2 – 5 minutes to penetrate, rinse with water.
- Thick/Oily skin and acne prone: 5 minutes or more to penetrate, rinse with water.
As your skin becomes conditioned to the product, time can be increased up to 15 minutes.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Hypnea Musciformis (Red Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.